- One second to detect skin-surface temperature of a person
- Multi-person detection simultaneously
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Immediately alarming to notify operators
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat source
- Temperature Measurement Range 30.0-45.0 Degrees Celsius
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy ± 0.5 Degrees
- AI Face Detection Multiple targets (up to 30) skin-surface temperature detection at the same time (wearing masks or not would not affect this detection)
- Select indoor environments with calm air and consistent temperature condition. Outdoor environments with rapid temperature changes are not recommended.
It allows / denies access based on whether it recognizes an authorised persons face and also if they have a normal temperature.
It brings improved efficiency to access control and time attendance making them easier than ever.
Footfall / People Counting
People counting systems. To monitor the volume of people entering and leaving an area to help maintain social distancing
“Counting visitors and customers can be a major advantage, helping you serve them better, keep them safe, and even boost sales of your products or services. To help you achieve the commercial or public-service benefits you’re looking for, Hikvision has created our next-generation people counting solution.”
The ability to count customers or visitors accurately has huge commercial and safety benefits. It can help to ensure crowd safety in high-traffic-flow areas such as stadiums, for example, as well as ensuring that the number of people entering clubs, exhibition halls and other locations never exceeds fire safety regulations. What’s more, retailers can also use the technology to increase their success. They can understand, for example, how many customers visit a store or shopping center, which can help hugely with product positioning, merchandizing, and sales. Additionally, store managers can ensure that staff numbers are increased at busy times to serve customers better and keep lines at the checkout as short as possible.